DaDesktop was originally designed as the internal training platform for the NobleProg Group.
DaDesktop has enabled training providers to deliver engaging and effective training courses wherever the delegates are based. This is particularly beneficial as the trend shifts to remote delivery.
Therefore, it has been predominately designed to help training organizations deliver on-site and remote courses. The benefits:
- Cutting the cost of preparation of desktops;
- Removing the risk of the environment not being properly prepared and consequently minimizing the risk of delay to the start of the course (and therefore client unhappiness);
- Meeting the needs of learner preference for live, instructor led remote courses;
- A proven technology, deployed to high acclaim in the training market for over two years;
- Counter perceptions of remote training (isolation, loneliness, distant) with technology that supports the creation of a highly interactive, energetic environment;
- Learners will interact with the trainer and other delegates as they collaborate on technical exercises or labs with the trainer having a visual of all participants work and contribution;
- Trainers (and other participants, when part of a Breakout room) can take control of the delegates cloud desktops to model answers and provide guidance and hands-on tuition;
- DaDesktop is a scalable technology.
The impact of Covid19 has been far reaching and we recognize that work from home is now the most safest, most affordable and practical method.